Membership Referral Program
BAPIA offers a referral program where both existing and new members can earn rewards by promoting the benefits of BAPIA membership to their colleagues.
Referring Members - Earn a 10% discount on your next annual renewal for every new member (up to a max of 5) that joins as a result of your referral*.
*When promoting BAPIA to a potential new member be sure to tell them about the promotion and ensure that they give your details in the Referrer box when completing their membership application.
New Members - As we believe that Health & Safety is an extremely important issue for any business we will be sending the referred new member a St Johns Ambulance First Aid Kit that conforms to BS8599-1:2011
When completing your application be sure to give the name of your referrer so that both of you will benefit from the promotion. \
This small standard workplace compliant first aid kit conforms with new British Standard BS-8599-1:2011 and has been created to suit the working environment. St John Ambulance branded. Fully stocked. Suitable for up to 25 people.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to the membership referral program 2015.
1. The new joining member must take up the BAPIA membership, single annual payment of £160 option and the payment must be made in full.
2. The new joining member must not have previously been a member of BAPIA (except for FREE listing membership)
3. The referral must be notified at the time of joining in the "how did you hear about us" field on the membership application.
4. The referring member will receive 10% discount on their renewal at April 26th 2016
5. Referring members will be entitled to a maximum of 5 x 10% discount to be calculated consecutively at renewal on 26th April 2016
6. The joining member reward can be amended at any time without notification and no cash alternative will be available.
7. The joining member reward will be sent out within 30 days
8. The joining member reward will only be sent to a UK registered address
9. Rewards are non transferable
10. Referrals cannot be activated retrospectively